$19.99 and Free USPS Priority Shipping!
Free shipping to continental U.S. only.
The Walkadog Leash Trainer is ideal for training rambunctious or large dogs. It gives you the power of two-handed leverage, putting you in firm command of your dog, and helps prevent pulling and jumping.
Walkadog Leash Trainer Features
- A strong, 3/4" wide leash adjusts from 6" to 24" long to fit different size dogs and dog owners. A black anodized steel clip securely attaches the Walkadog Leash Trainer to any standard dog collar.
- As a dog pulls against a traditional leash the leash loop digs into and scratches your wrist and hand. The Walkadog Leash Trainer's comfortable rubber grips help protect your hands while you prevent your dog from pulling and jumping.
- The Walkadog Leash Trainer is currently available in red (pictured here) and in black.
- Whether used left-handed or right-handed, the Walkadog Leash Trainer’s patented lever is designed to contour around your body, allowing your arms and hands to maintain a comfortable position by your side as you walk your dog.
- The Walkadog Leash Trainer is injection molded from a plastic and fiberglass composite. The I-beam design of the lever provides rigidity and strength, helping you achieve maximum leverage and control as you teach your dog to walk by your side.
- A wrist lanyard helps ensure that you won’t lose your hold on your dog if you happen to lose your grip on the Walkadog Leash Trainer. It also makes it possible to release one end of the Walkadog Leash Trainer to temporarily give your dog more leeway.
- Traditional leashes are designed to be used one-handed, making it difficult to control your dog. The Walkadog Leash Trainer is designed to give you powerful two-handed leverage, helping keep even the largest, most rambunctious dog by your side.